The first ever grain-free dessert for dogs! This chilled dessert is naturally sweetened with evaporated cane juice and peanut butter. This fun and jiggly dessert is a chilled treat just for your dog. Just add hot tap water, mix and put in the fridge! Make anytime, and almost anywhere!
- Place contents of bag into a bowl
- Add 1 cup of very hot tap water
- Mix for 1-2 minutes until all of the powder is dissolved
- Pour liquid mixture into either a silicone pan or a glass dish
- Fill cavities of pan completely
- Place pan in refrigerator for 20 minutes
- When solid, pop out of silicone pan or cut squares from glass dish
Place Chillerz in an airtight container in the fridge. Good for 5 days.
Tips: This is a gelatin based dessert, similar to famous Jello. Silicone pans are the best and most fun way to make this dessert. To make a cake like dessert, use a silicone muffin pan and our frosting to spread atop the cupcake.